Stay connected, no matter where you are.
Weather you are experiencing slow Internet connectivity or connectivity problems, Broadband Connect Satellite is your alternative to ADSL and 3G in these areas with limited coverage.
We’ve got four service plans available which give you flexibility and control over your changing business needs for both Internet and voice usage. BC Satellite offers throughput ranging from 512kbps to 4Mbps on the downlink. The throughput is the maximum “burstable” throughput available per service plan.
What is Broadband Connect Satellite?
Broadband Connect Satellite is the Internet service solution for your business. This independent service does not need support from any landline solutions and can be installed anywhere in South Africa.
There are no installation and maintenance requirements on this product, as Vodacom’s trained and accredited installation teams will make sure that they are at your service, from Point of Presence, across the country.
What does Broadband Connect Satellite include?
- A Broadband Internet Access bundle (capped)
- A Hughes HN 9460 Router – Outdoor unit
- 98cm Satellite dish/antenna – Outdoor unit
- A 2 Watt Block Uplink converter
- A customer online site that features a monthly bundle usage and Top Up data bundle purchase
Broadband Connect Satellite Benefits
Broadband Connect Satellite Price Plans
24 Month contract
|BC Sat 53||4GB||R 517.50|
|BC Sat 105||8GB||R 980.53|
|BC Sat 210||15GB||R 1229.69|
|BC Sat 420||30GB||R 1897.50|
A once-off standard installation charge of R2016.54 (VAT Incl.) is applicable.Extra charges are levied for cabling over 40 meters and non-standard mounts, amongst others.
Top Up Plans (Incl. VAT)
|20GB||R 2182.98 (once-off)|
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion valid for a limited time only
2. Applicable to new customers or existing customers who are out of contract i.e. on a month to month basis
3. Should a customer deplete their monthly allocated data bundle, they can purchase Top-ups at the normal rates
4. Top-ups are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
5. IPTalk is available as an optional extra. Please note that voice calls are charged monthly in arrears as per the prevailing
low Vodacom VoIP rate card and the VoIP connection is charged monthly at R148.25 (Incl. VAT) per IP Talk connection
6. The once-off installation fee is based on the normal wall mount installation type. Extra charges will be incurred for non-
standard installation mounts
Get Broadband Connect Satellite
Get in touch by completing the form below